Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Living the Dream

Today I spent an hour and forty five minutes at the dog run. I came home and worked on my shirt business for a couple hours. Then I went grocery shopping and got:
  • A package of frozen breakfast sausage
  • Two big jars of spaghetti sauce
  • Four packages of ramen soup
  • One package of Thomas English muffins
  • A pound of frozen ravioli
  • And 12 rolls of toilet paper
All for $12.96. I also arranged to be in a focus group on Friday morning that pays $50, and hopefully will sell a shirt today.

If you know someone better at being unemployed than me, I'd like to meet them.

2 comments:

M. Larson said...

Did you buy anything that wasn't in a package?

cdginther said...

Gordo - this guy might give you a run for your money - http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/user_photos/1149890/343_original.jpeg?f85d7543